Monday, June 11, 2007

Hangin' Out In Downtown TP

On Sunday, we invited the family (minus Uncle B) to our house for dinner. Alan made a roast on the grill, and we felt it was best to invite enough people so that the two of us wouldn't feel compelled to finish it! After dinner, the nine of us walked up to the local ice cream parlor for dessert. Fionn had his first taste of chocolate ice cream (that I'm aware of anyway). As you can see, he didn't mind it one bit!
Kit was loving her ice cream as well. Mostly, I think she was just glad to be out and about. As you can see, she didn't mind "hammin' it up" for the camera. How 'bout those shoes? Lily has a red pair. They're a souveneir from Florida from Lily, Uncle Jack and Auntie Michelle.


And there are the girls waiting for their train to come in. They love those "choo-choo's"! And finally, I think we were able to make Michelle very happy with our trip to the ice cream parlor. You see, my sister-in-law is a big fan of dessert. The poor girl rarely gets it with this crowd. But as you can see...she should take care of any and all cravings to satisfy that little bump that we get to meet in November! And I'm sure she's going to kill me for posting this picture (I think she's cute preggers). Love ya, Mic!


No comments: