Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Tricks & Treats

Here's hoping that everyone had a 'spooktacular' Halloween! What do you think of the little man as a monkey? This happens to be my favorite picture from the day. Doesn't it look like Fionn is channeling his inner monkey? Trust me, it's not hard for him to do!

Ah now, what do you think of our sweet little pumpkin? Too bad she wouldn't stand still for me to get any close up shots of her! She was super wound up about all her treats and wanted to gobble them up as soon as she got them. No big surprise there.We spent the afternoon & evening with Gramma and Poppa, trick or treating through their neighborhood. Lots of memories for my mom and I...she used to take us trick or treating in the same neighborhood (it's where she grew up). When my grandmother passed away, my mom and dad bought her house. I think it's one of the reasons I love hangin' out there with the kids...kind of like my grandparents can experience them too!
One of the funniest moments of the day? Gramma came home from work and was dressed just like her granddaughter. Talk about your Kodak moments!
And since they started out the day dressed alike, we thought it would be funny as a send off too! Aren't they a cute pair!
I must say that Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, but it was a lot of fun watching the kids, all dressed up, going from house to house collecting candy, and especially cute when they remembered their manners and said 'thank you'! I'm sure next year will be even more eventful!

1 comment:

auntie.k said...

Hi to the halloween crew,
So have you all come down off your candy high. Fionn and Kit certainly look so cute, and himself certainly looks like a monkey.
love Nana.B, auntie k & D.