Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan!

Dear Evan - Happy Birthday! Fionn and I had the best time at your party. We couldn't believe that our mom & dad were actually taking us inside Chuck E. Cheese!
It was so much fun hangin' out with you and Lily and Fionn on your special day...and did I mention how grateful I am that you introduced my mom & dad to Chuck E. Cheese???
Anyway, like I said before, it was great playing with you. The pizza was yummy...and the cupcakes...WOW!
I'm really glad that we're such good friends and cousins! Fionn and I really have a great time with you. By the way, I'm gonna tryin' to convince my mom & dad to have my birthday at Chuck E. Cheese, too!
Anyway, I hope you had a great time at your party! I know we did. And one last thing...thanks again for the Chuck E. Cheese experience...I seriously thought my crazy parents would never let us go there! Love ya buddy - Kit

2 comments:

Michelle and Jack said...

Great pic of the three...it reminds me of how truly happy they were there. Evan's parents are definitely the best for letting him have his party there. Lily keeps asking me if HER party (which is so not being planned yet) is going to be at Chuck E. Cheese's, too. And when the commercials come on...forget about it. I get an earful about the place.

Judi said...

It is truly the greatest place. Lots of things to do and NO cleanup afterwards, just tired kiddos to take home. Hollie loves putting the coins in the slots and getting a ticket back.
Hugs,
Aunt Judi