Saturday, August 9, 2008

The New Do...

Here's what Fionn's hair looked like on Sunday. Getting a bit shaggy, I suppose...

And here's what his hair looked like on Monday evening, after Daddy's clippers found Fionn's head! And I can assure you, Daddy, the barber, meant to cut it this way...

Not what I expected to see...but I love it! Alan said that Fionn was a great customer...he sat still for the entire haircut (about 20 minutes) and didn't give out once! Kit was designated Alan's Haircut Helper because she did a great job distracting her little brother with candy.

What do you think? I can tell you one thing...there's no way in HE** Alan's goin' near Kit's head!



5 comments:

Judi said...

That is a good looking haircut for a boy!, I agree you need to keep daddy away from Kit's hair.
They are such cute kids they could be bald and it wouldn't matter!!!

Aunt Judi

Terri said...

I love his haircut. Easy to take care of. At least Alan left a little hair, he could have given him a buzz cut.
Aunt T

Michelle and Jack said...

He's the cutest little BADA$$ on your side of the tracks. Love it.

Brenden said...

Great haircut! Finn's appearance finally matches his energy and attitude.

Gr. Susie said...

That was a fun party! The kids loved it and where is a picture of the bouncy house!