Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Updates...

Well, it's official! We'll welcome the 3rd Baby G into the world one week from today (unless this little one decides to arrive earlier)!

Had a Dr's visit today and the decision was made to schedule a C-section rather than try for a VBAC. A bit disappointing - but I know the Dr. is looking out for what's best for me and baby...so can't really argue there.

Will post a pic of the big belly soon (at least before Tuesday)! And keep an eye out for the official introduction!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Take care of yourself this final week. I'm glad that I will get to meet the newest baby G while I am there! I know that everyone is anxiously awaiting the birth.
aunt T

Judi said...

We can't wait to see the newest Gormley!
Hugs,
Aunt Judi

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Oohh! So exciting! We can't wait to meet baby G in a few weeks! Take care & we'll see everyone soon!

Amy said...

I know how you feel about the VBAC. We tried with James, but I ended up having to schedule a c-section. Can't wait to hear the announcement!

Monica said...

Congrats...we can't wait to see pics! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, it seems like yesterday that you told us you were expecting! Take care!!!!