Monday, June 8, 2009

In Just a Few Hours...

In just a few hours I'll go from the mother of two to the mother of three children. Simply amazing.
And while I don't think the IrishKids fully understand what is about to occur, they definitely know that change is coming. They've been sweet and loving all day and have told me about a hundred times..."I love you Mommy".

Both of my sister-in-laws (Michelle & Kathleen) are extremely talented when it comes to photography and helped capture the last few hours before their newest sibling arrives.





2 comments:

Judi said...

Kit and Fionn will be awesome big sister and brother to baby "G".
Awaiting the news...
Aunt Judi

Daniel & Jennifer said...

You look so wonderful! We can't wait to see you guys next week & meet the newest member of your family.