Monday, January 30, 2012

Oy vey!

Wow...it's been a while since the last post...hasn't it?  Here's a little photo montage of the time between...

 We were the Scooby Gang for Halloween!  Kit = Velma, Fionn = Shaggy, & Maggie =Scooby Doo! Mom & Dad even played along, Mom = Daphne and Dad = Freddy. 


 Kit started Kindegarten...
 Fionn started his last year of pre-school...

All three children get to do lots of fun things with their favorite girls, Marta & Jordan.  Like a trip to Target for some pre-holiday shopping.

And snuggle time...

And this one...oh boy is she going to give us a run for our money!  Potty training has commenced and let's just say, she's running the show so far! 

Promise to spend more time on the updates for all of my friends and family that have given up on me and my blogging ways! 

3 comments:

Judi said...

çute pictures, you are a busy Mom so are forgiven!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I haven't given up on your blog! I still check everybody's...except my own :)

Amanda said...

Glad to see that you're back. :)
cute pics!