Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Little Man Talks

So, we're having a nice family lunch today after our walk up to the Farmers Market. As usual, Kit is kind of dominating the conversation while the rest of us finish our sandwiches. And as usual, Fionn is just kind of hanging out minding his own business as his big sister monopolizes Mom & Dad's attention. And then out of blue, Alan and I hear this husky, little voice say "Daadee".


I think my husband got a bit of a shock and was really pleased that Child #2's first word was Daddy (same as his sister)! Anyway, I picked up the digital camera and we immediately went to work to try and get a repeat performance (check him out)!


I'm amazed at how quickly the little guy is growing up!

1 comment:

Brenden said...

I love these blogs. I cannot believe the pictures, let alone the stories. I am glad to hear Kit is back to her old self, and that Finn is proving that he can match his looks with his brains.(Already) I loved the youtube videos, I have a feeling that I will be about 10% of the viewing audience. Less than 3 weeks and I will be back spoiling them with candy and play time. I cannot wait!