Sunday, September 9, 2007

Handsome Lil' Devil

I thought it would be nice to have at least one post dedicated to my "little man". As I look through past blog posts, I feel a bit guilty about the lack of camera time #2 has received. That is directly attributed to how bad his mom is with a camera and NOT his looks. Because I've got to say...this guy is CUTE (I may be a bit biased...but I also think it's true).
As Fionn gets older, I've noticed that he really does look like his Dad. No wonder the little man is so handsome, right?
You can't help but love this little guy. He has the delightful habit of looking at you with a big, wet grin (can't be helped...he's teething something fierce) and his twinkly "irish eyes". I look at him and think "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling..." on a regular basis! It can't be helped.
Before long, this little man is going to be one. Hard to believe at this time last year, I was still the mother of one!? He changes on a daily basis...babbling, cruising, trying his damndest to walk. I'm sure that by his first birthday he'll have accomplished much more and be ten times more handsome!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He is definitely a cutie-pie. Yes he is looking more like Alan. Don't blink he will be off to college!!!
Aunt Judi

Terri said...

Great to get some pics of Finn. He is so adorable. He does look like a little man. Keep on enjoying him while he is little, because what Aunt Judi said is true. They grow up fast.
Aunt T.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how big he's getting. You guys have cute kids that's for sure!!

Daniel & Jennifer said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Thanks for putting up pictures of him, I love getting to see Kit & now Finn too!

alanaboland said...

Just had my first look through your blog, it's GREAT! Both of your children are beatiful. I love the attitude that comes through in so many of the pictures of Kit, beware you may have little Denise there- hard work for a while but definatly well worth it. And is Fionn as sweet as he looks?
I don't see any picturs of you in there Shannon! And whens Alan going to write down his comical views of family life? (maybe he has and I've missed it).
The terrible twos are hard, especially as they usually last alot longer than a year. Just try to keep a cool head and a sense of humuor and you will be fine.
I'm really glad that even though you are so far away from Alan's family that you still have a great network of family and friends around you. Maybe someday I'll be in a position to bring my kids over and meet some of them. Mind you I haven't even made it to Ireland in over 10 years now.
Once again, I love your blog and your far away Irishkids are gorgeous. xxxxxxxxxxxx

auntie.k said...

hi there,
good to see the pictures they are great and denise even said well we made the blog.
love kathleen