Saturday, December 1, 2007

The 3 Mousekateers...

Hard to believe that these three rugrats are 2 going on 3! I remember wondering what they'd be like when Caroline, Michelle, and I were pregnant. It's better than I had imagined it! I'm so happy they have each other (along with their siblings, of course). It'll be fun to watch their friendship grow over the years.

And then there are my 3 rugrats (hi honey!). Don't they look cozy snuggled up on the couch watching one of the Jason Bourne movies! I couldn't help but capture the moment. And look at the sweet way Kit's rubbing Fionn's head. Had to make sure to get that on film! The weather in Chicago is complete crap tonight. It's nice to be home with my family.


4 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Didn't the weather last night just suck! We had 3 inches of snow before noon it seems like. It was a perfect night to stay in, cuddle on the couch & watch movies.

Amanda said...

I love Kit's smile in the top picture. She must be a ham when the camera comes out...just like her mom!

Brenden said...

Good stuff Shan. I love seeing the photos of the newest squad hanging out. Keep it up, your pictures always make me smile and laugh.

Monica said...

They are so cute! They are going to have so much fun growing up together!