Friday, February 29, 2008

Ask & You Shall Receive Uncle B

In the last post, Uncle B left a comment that the IrishKids are cute...but he'd really like to see more of them in their natural state...as the hellraisers that they were born to be!

Because Uncle B lives in a different country and doesn't have to deal with the meltdowns, tantrums, lack of listening skills, etc. on a regular basis, he thinks those moments are HILARIOUS!

And because I know my brother misses the children terribly...I will accomodate. In the next few days...I will capture my kids less-than-desirable moments and post for all the world to see (and knowing my children, there are bound to be a few)!

First up: Fionn's fantastic listening skills (not too bad...but it's the best I could do on such short notice)

But get ready B...because on March 27th and 28th...they are all yours! Mel will be out of town and lucky for us...you will be IN TOWN! Not to worry...we'll get them primed for lots of hellraising fun with Uncle B!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I know the feeling! We are still working on listening skills, or lack thereof, in our house! It definitely keeps us on our toes!

Jeff and Leadon said...

It makes me feel better about myself to know that the same thing goes on in everyones house!! I used to think it was just mine!