Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms in my life! I am grateful to all of you for your support in raising the IrishKids. Lord knows I've needed the advice! I hope all of you had a wonderful day...tailormade to whatever your heart desired.

Mothers Day for me was perfection. The opportunity to sleep until 8:30am. Morning cuddles with my kids. Homemade blueberry pancakes and Dunkin Donuts coffee (my fave) at my parents house. A leisurely walk around the neighborhood with the cailindeas while Fionn snoozed. Mimosa's after the walk and comfortable conversation in the front yard with Mom, Dad, my lovely husband, and the IrishKids. Then on to a fabulous dinner with my brother, Jack, Michelle, and Lily. It was an ideal Mothers Day. Thanks to all of you who made my day! I appreciate it and love you all.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Great updates on the kiddos. Finn is really getting to look a lot like his big sis. I also had a lazy day for Mother's day. Heard from Jen and Scott stopped over later in the day. Good day all over.