Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Kitzer!

Believe it or not...Kitzer has turned TWO!!! Personally, I'm having a hard time believing that my first born is two, (and that my second born is not far behind...what am I nuts????) but look at how cute they are? Ahhhh...I just can't help myself! Hmmmm...I wonder about #3????
So, we threw Kit a birthday bash for the #2! Actually, it was more of a celebration for us, as her parents, surviving two years of parenthood. It's nice that we could disguise it as a 2nd birthday party.
No matter what the reason for the celebration, our children definitely got into the spirit. Cheers Fionn!
I've heard for soooo many years that the 2nd birthday is the onset of the "Terrible Two's". I don't mean to sound cocky...but I think I'm ready for this. Afterall...I think that the 'terrible' part started way before 8/25/2007....hellooooo, doesn't anyone remember the boat trip in Lake Geneva?????I'd like to think her party was a great time for all who attended. And for those of you who couldn't be there...we know you were there in spirit...and we're glad for it. No matter...terrible or NOT...Kit continues to amaze us with her antics, bold and daring. Bring it on Kit Frances...I daresay, we're ready!

7 comments:

Terri said...

Welcome to the terrible two's. Hope Kit doesn't give you much grief. The kids are getting so big, wish I could be there to give them hugs and kisses. Keep up the good work on your blog.
Aunt T

Michelle and Jack said...

It certainly was fun! She's an enjoyable two-year-old who happens to go through phases...lots of them. That's what parenting is all about. Then when she grows up and gets her payback, you can laugh. How rewarding that will be!
-Michelle

Brenden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenden said...

Don't mind that post, my computer is acting up I guess. Anyways, it looks like the party was a good time. I wish I had a chance to bounce around in that thing, it looks like it was the real deal.

Daniel & Jennifer said...

Wow 2 already! I can't believe how fast time flies. I'm glad you've got the blog so we all can watch Kit & Finn grow up. I'd like to get down there more often to see everyone...maybe next year!
Thank you for all your new posts, I can't wait for the next.
Happy Birthday to Kit!

Unknown said...

Shannon,
You will survive everything that Kit can throw at you. Your Mom & Dad did, and now they will laugh.
Birthday wishes and hugs from the Texas branch...
Love
Aunt Judi

Amanda said...

Oh, you totally just jinxed yourself! "Bring it on!?" Are you kidding? The Toddler Gods heard that, are laughing, and now planning your demise.

And thoughts of a third baby? Woo Hoo! I was just about to mail you a box of the maternity clothes you let me borrow. Mine? They're up for sale on EBay! Oh, crap...did I just jinx myself?

Tell Ms. Kit that Ms. Maddie wishes she was there to have bounce around with everyone. I miss you SOOO MUCH! Love you!